The Washington Redskins are looking for a big nose tackle to help them stop the run. According to reports, both Phil Taylor the former first round pick of the Cleveland Browns and Terrance Knighton the former Redskins nose tackle himself will be in town today for a visit.
Source says Redskins are hosting DT Phil Taylor for a workout today.
— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) October 10, 2016
As @MikeJonesWaPo tweeted, Redskins indeed have Terrance Knighton in for a visit. skins need size on DL. Helps all.
— John Keim (@john_keim) October 10, 2016
These are two big boys, so the Redskins could walk away with a proven starter or a player who really has not hit his potential, but will he ever?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rrUj81mV7J
about 23 mins ago
- California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago