NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
West Texas A&M University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
A little before the season we help the Special Olympics of Texas out with taking those kids through a basketball camp and just being their to help and support them for a day.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Anatomy and Physiology II, it is most definitely my hardest class of my college career
Where are you from?
Vance, South Carolina… somewhere no one has ever heard of
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother, she was a great example of a hard worker she always kept going and never gave up.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yeah growing up I actually didn’t play football I played basketball and ran track
Did you play any other positions in football?
NO, in junior college just CB
At your position, what separates you from others?
My patience, physicality, & ball skills
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
If it’s for zone coverage I’m looking at route patterns and formation tendencies you can tell a lot based off how a team lines up, if it’s for man I’m finding out what type of person the receiver is and what releases they giving in man
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Courtney Lee Gardner, he went straight from junior college to the NFL when I made the switch to football he helped me day in and day out on my game as a corner.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Joe Haden, his skill set, athleticism, patience & ball skills
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Last year around July before my junior season I lost my older brother to a motorcycle accident… I overcame it with prayer and playing for him and having a great junior year. I dedicated my junior year to him.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yeah, I get in my zone by finding a place In the locker room I visualize without talking to anyone and listen to Boosie and Webbie before games
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Pride, I hate to lose but can admit when I’m wrong or lose
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a great teammate to have around a team I put my teammates before myself and have no problem doing things that some people feel they shouldn’t do. I started from the bottom so I have no problem where I start and work hard for what I want
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Charles Woodson and the Raiders
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Allen Iverson, Charles Woodson, & TuPac
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Anything my mother wants
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? The Raiders
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? AJ Green
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Week 3 Injury Report: 8 wide receivers and 7 safeties went down with injuries nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- His grace is enough! The Lord can pick you up even when you feel everything else has failed. https://t.co/zFt9YPtBaH
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Week 3 Injury Report: 54 players suffered from injuries this week, tons of safeties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Week 3 Injury Report: 8 wide receivers and 7 safeties went down with injuries… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:9 Hilarious Player Nicknames You’ve never heard of nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nickna… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/y3pOHV5XAn
about 4 hours ago