NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
Terry Fields Jr
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Wayland Baptist University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I have helped with camps for kids. I also was a PAL in high school.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Wichita Falls, TX
Who is your role model, and why?
My step dad Scott is my role model. He has overcame a lot and he has been there for me since I was young.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball, and baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My footwork and quickness is good and my long arms help me out a lot
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look to see what kind of blitzes and and what kind of stunts they will bring on certain downs. i look at the man that’s going to be lined up in front of me and I find his strengths and weaknesses
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I would have to say this DE from OBU
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I like to look up to Trent Williams because he has good footwork and long arms like myself
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
My nephew got very sick and had to under go chemotherapy and with my family taking it so hard, I wanted to be able to be with them, so I planned on leaving school and quitting football. But I just kept faith.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I walk around the field to myself and just clear my head.
What is your biggest strength?
I believe my biggest strength is my pass blocking
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
With my footwork and long arms and also on top of that my quickness I believe I can develop into a solid lineman
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My great grandmother, my little cousin Nicholas, and my Pawpaw
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a new house
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Antonio Brown
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago