NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Bemidji State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Assisted living homes for disabled residents.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My father, he lost his hand while in college so he didn’t get the opportunity to play college ball and a positive outlook he gives me on life teaching me how to better myself as a man everyday.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Football, Basketball, Track
Did you play any other positions in football?
RB, QB, FS, SS
At your position, what separates you from others?
Length, technique and patience knowing I can perform at my best with the best in front of me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Weakness in the WR’s game, Favorite routes, Blocking, QB’s favorite target and favorite routes to throw in certain situations.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I don’t really like to compare myself but I would compare myself to Charles “Peanut” Tillman, he’s a natural corner, underrated, smart, and a nose for the ball.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
50 Push-ups, prayer, and a phone call with my parents.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
I feel I have to overcome not having enough exposure as big time programs and overcoming the hype of small school players are not ready to take on the challenge and perform.
What is your biggest strength?
Hustle and Football instincts
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am very dependable, I am an investment that will go out and work hard for the organization, perform at my best ability week in and week out, also a small school athlete with a chip on my shoulder knowing I can compete with the best on any given day
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite player was Sean Taylor & favorite team Chicago Bears
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Walter Payton, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr.
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
With my first NFL paycheck I’m not really sure, I would just like to take care of my family.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Seahawks
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Getting to Know: Jacob Roberts, LB, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jacob-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HStI2Oddox
about 2 hours ago
- Post Retirement Review: Philip Rivers, Quarterback nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/philip… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kp4su0Kbqx
about 3 hours ago
- Marty Hurney expected to be the new Washington Football Team’s GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/marty-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EJpsimDB0n
about 3 hours ago
- Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rrUj81mV7J
about 3 hours ago