NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
Jordan Morgan Jr
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I’ve done outside football is Volunteering for the special olympics and Optimist club of Kutztown road race. It’s a Community event that helps needed kids in the area.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
I don’t necessarily have a role model, I just strive to be a better me.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
When I was younger I used to be really into basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
In high school I played defensive end.
At your position, what separates you from others?
At my position I believe my athleticism and overall ability to move separates me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When breaking down film I am looking for fronts, alignments and tendencies and what the defenders do under certain situations or when we as an offense give them certain looks.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I’d say the toughest player I faced was in my sophomore year against Howsare from Clarion.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would say Trent Williams for his freakish athleticism for his size and his mentality and ability to finish blocks.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I lay down and visualize myself in every scenario for each play we have scripted and I imagine myself dominating each play.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
As a small school player I believe my biggest obstacle will be proving that I can yield the same results against a higher level of competition.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my athleticism.
What is your biggest weakness?
Overthinking sometimes because I want to be perfect in my technique instead of just playing fast.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say you won’t find many guys like myself. I realize I’m gifted but I’m a worker and I pride myself in that more than anything else. I have a hunger and dog mentality I won’t let another man outdo me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Tyron Smith, LT for the cowboys. His combination of athleticism and technique for how young he is insane.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Kobe Bryant, Muhammad Ali, and Walter Jones
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did Villanova QB Daniel Smith really mean to throw it? The answer is Yes!
Check out this view of the @dballin4 thr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Getting there! twitter.com/lequan_w/statu…
about 26 mins ago
- What Is The Westgate Football Contest? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/westga… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/DvrBmQKHYD
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago