NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Running Back/ Kick Returner
Where do you play college football?
University of San Diego
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Every year our team takes part in the Autism Tree Project spending time with kids with Autism.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
A lower division political science course
Where are you from?
Santa Cruz, California
Who is your role model, and why?
My parents because they are the best people I know and would do anything for anybody.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Played basketball and ran track in high school.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My ability to catch the ball out of the back field creates mismatches, and my vision.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for weaknesses in the defense and tips to show when they are bringing pressure.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Probably Zach Wagenmann, Montana defensive end who we played against in playoffs 2 years ago.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Danny Woodhead, an elusive smaller guy whose strength is catching the ball, and he’s also a small school guy
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Praying is my ritual
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Not as much recognition, having to fight harder to get seen on national level.
What is your biggest strength?
Making defenders miss in open field
What is your biggest weakness?
Others would say it is being on the smaller side, but I see it as an advantage.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
You’re getting a guy who truly loves the game and will always work to improve. Never will be complacent and will get the job done.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
49ers, Barry Sanders
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandma, MLK, Jesus
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Something nice for my Mom
Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago