NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Elizabeth City State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
One day after a high school practice a young kid stopped me and ask if I can help him with his homework at the YMCA
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother. She taught me how to be a man and take care of the family at a very young age
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes Played Basketball
Did you play any other positions in football?
Tight End Defensive End Fullback
At your position, what separates you from others?
My feet, my leadership,my punch, my communication with my QB
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for if the defensive line footwork, hand placement, strength, stamina
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Darren Wilson, Amara Karmara
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Jason Peters because his quickness, vision, knee bend and knowledge of the game
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to my Gospel Playlist followed by Jersey shore party music
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Eating right and having time to recover
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Thank you for this opportunity and I will use this time to better myself and help my team as much as I can.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Tra Thomas Philadelphia Eagles
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Jason Peters, My mother and Will Smith
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Philadelphia Eagles
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathon Thomas, WR, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonath…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trey Murray, S, Savannah State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/trey-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Mike Trout’s Uncertainty Provides Golden Opportunity for Jo Adell, Others ift.tt/3iBsnCm
about 1 hour ago
- Can UNC Continue Their Dominant Recruiting Class? ift.tt/2C6xwBy
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:University of Cincinnati recruit spurns school to play at HBCU’s Arkansas Pine-Bluff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago