What is your name?
Austin P. Duke
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Held Christmas party to raise/donate money & gifts to give to the women’s shelter. Annual Cops target kids event. I Started my own non profit organization called faith by works( in the process). Helped raise money for a homeless man I befriended to help him get a house & pay rent.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Some Business course it was so hard I wanted to forget it ever existed so I don’t remember the name.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad because he set the foundation for who I am & my pastor, Steven Furdick, as a Godly role model he has made marriage cool & being Godly even cooler. Spreading the word that we are on this earth for a far bigger reason than ourselves.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, basketball, track
Did you play any other positions in football?
Safety, QB & CB
At your position, what separates you from others?
Explosive, Speed, work ethic, knowledge of the game & routes.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Less of the opponent & more of me. Focusing on the minor details of my routes, eyes & spacing.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
DeSean Jackson. Big play capability. Good hands catching & on releases. Speed. Routes.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Prayer & same as pre-practice. Catching. Footwork. Hands. Staying Positive
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Charlotte has done a great job of exposure, character building, platforming & building relationships but some difficulties would have to be being schemed against as one of the more touted players(not a bad thing but noted) & no training table so weight gain. Even more unique is being a start up program and having to build. So taking tough lumps, not having the expectations of winning & still having to find ways to stay focused & motivated. Lastly, being very good & not getting the recognized credit for accomplishments.. .
What is your biggest strength?
Speed & knowledge.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Willing to do whatever it takes to be great.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Michael Jackson, Barack Obama & Eddie Murphy
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Engagement ring, savings account or whatever the Vets make me buy them.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Panthers! Don’t be fooled
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady? Tom Brady, he plays with more passion than Peyton, has more swag.
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders? Can’t compare legends to current stars, it’s a different day in age.
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed? Ed Reed, that man is a dawg!
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly? Again…legend vs building legacy
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That is our guy @danielkellybook he is opinionated but damn he is good twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre…
about 32 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago