NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
My name is Lorenzo Jerome
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Saint Francis University PA
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I have spent my last 3 years helping out a kid who has a disability by the name of Brent. He joined the program due to a weak immune system. He became my best friend off the field and on the field. I am like his older brother he says but the truth is he always looks out for me.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I am from Fort Lauderdale Florida
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model are definitely my mother and father. Reason why is because since I was child they supported me 100 percent with everything especially when it comes to sports.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played football, basketball and soccer
Did you play any other positions in football?
Quarterback and safety
At your position, what separates you from others?
My IQ on the field and my ball awareness
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for the WR splits, The QB hand signals and what down and distance.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why
Deion Sanders. The reason why is because he is a play maker all over the field
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Pray to God and get my teammate motivated to play a great game
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Growing up to become a man. Because in my life I felt like I had a lot of second and third chances but when I got to the real world it was only one strike and you’re out.
What is your biggest strength?
Making others smile
What is your biggest weakness?
I have a big heart
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
A guy who has a big heart, will lead his team to victory and will be an alpha on the field
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Favorite player was Sean Taylor. Favorite team was New York Giants
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mom, My dad and my grandpa
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
My mother a car
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Giants
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Who will win MVP this season in the NFL? Odell Beckham Jr.
- Better defensive back: Richard Sherman or Deion Sanders?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:Saquon Barkley destined to become the next Barry Sanders…and not in a good way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wR6wiNyAGk
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 2 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 46 mins ago