NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’11 178 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I would say helping the people out in our community
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
The hardest class would have to be Organization of Criminal Justice
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mom and grandma are my role models because of how strong and supportive they have been
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played AAU basketball in high school
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
What separates me from others is the desire I have to be an absolute dog on the field, I feed off making plays
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for tendencies a lot and run through my mind how I should defend it.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I don’t see anybody I’ve faced being really tough to guard but one person who kept me on my game would be David Moore from ECU.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would say Josh Norman, The trash talk doesn’t come out unless my opponent brings it out and that’s what gets us going.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to a certain playlist before every game and I like to vision myself making plays
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Doubt for sure. As a small school player a lot of people are going to doubt you because you’re not playing on a level that everyone has their eyes on.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength would be my speed and ability to recover on a route.
What is your biggest weakness?
I don’t have any weaknesses
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Just give me the chance to prove to you I can compete with anyone.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite player was Chris “Beanie” Wells from THE Ohio state. My favorite NFL team would be the Dallas cowboys
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Donald trump, Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton. I would just sit back and listen.
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
I would get my mom and grandma a new house.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Dallas Cowboys
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I’m proud of you! Would love an interview after the game! twitter.com/sarahfuller_27…
about 36 mins ago
- Interesting twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R80xLphniN
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago