NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Portland State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Volunteered at the San Bernardino County Foster Youth Sports Fair
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Anatomy and Physiology
Where are you from?
Apple Valley, California
Who is your role model, and why?
My father because he has taught me so much in life, sports, work, and relationships
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Soccer, basketball, and baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played Safety for a week on my JV team back in high school
At your position, what separates you from others?
I think what separates me from others is that I strive to be perfect and that I have the same mindset on every kick I attempt.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for alignment, my follow through, and foot to ball contact
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Cooper Kupp from Eastern Washington
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare my style of play to Justin Tucker because he is consistent and calm under the “pressure” kicks
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to Burnin’ It Down by Jason Aldean in the locker room before we go on the field.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
One of the obstacles I have to overcome from being a small school player is that many of my games are not in front of 60,000+ people.
What is your biggest strength?
Accuracy on field goals
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say that I am a blue collar type of player and that I will come to work everyday with goals that I will accomplish by the time I leave the facility
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite team is the Oakland Raiders
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Ferrell, and Kobe Bryant
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
I would buy my parents dinner at an expensive restaurant
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jnMICRXP1C
about 34 mins ago
- Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IFgDwdLqLN
about 43 mins ago
- Then you don’t need it! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- We just hit 30k on the Dow Jones!!! Ground Breaking
about 1 hour ago