The New York Jets worked out several small school players this past week. According to Rich Cimini of ESPN, the Jets brought in three players for workouts on Friday including OLB Shaq Riddick, DE Farrington Huguenin and WR Donteea Dye.
Dye played college football and ran one indoor track and field season at Heidelberg. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent and made the initial 53 man roster with the Bucs. In his career he caught 10 receptions for 127 yards and one touchdown. Dye is a good player and was waived with an injury settlement by the Bucs.
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2015|
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fN5EZ2PPdy
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never becam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Sams Jr, DE, Campbellsville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago