NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6’3 260 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Northwestern State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I have ever done off the field is mentor children at the local boys and girls club.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
The hardest class I have ever taken was Advanced Psychology.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother is my role model because of how hard I have seen her work over the years when she was raising my siblings and I.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball and ran track growing up
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played tight end and linebacker.
At your position, what separates you from others?
The thing that separates me from others is my discipline and physicality.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When breaking down film, I look for offensive tendencies and favorite formations to give me an idea of what plays they want to run.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I ever faced was the right tackle for Sam Houston my junior year. Donald Jackson
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Michael Bennett from the Seahawks because he is a player who’s game I admire quite a bit.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I usually listen to music and pray.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
As a small school player, I feel like we have to work harder to be seen because we don’t get the exposure that bigger schools get.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my competitive drive.
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is flexibility.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say that I am a hard working, fierce minded defensive end that would do anything I could to help the team succeed.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite player has been Michael Bennett since he entered the league. My two favorite teams are the Saints and the Seahawks.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would have dinner with my great grandmother, my grandmother, and my mother.
What is the first thing you will buy with your paycheck?
The first thing I would do is pay my tithes at church.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Seattle Seahawks
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is awesome for D3 football players everywhere. Remember his name the kid is built for this! @draftguyjimmy was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Appreciate the love! Our crew is amazing! @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020 @that_sports_guy @DrJesseMorse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Urban Meyer has some smart former coaches of his out there available. Charlie Strong is out there, Doc Holliday re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- You can receive a free stock by clicking the link below. I personally received a stock of Ford. Build your portfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago