Ex-New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin told CBS Sports Network’s We Need To Talk on Tuesday he would like to help Odell Beckham because he is becoming a distraction.
“He is a good kid. He is a team guy in the team room. It’s just when he gets on the field, there’s only one way he knows how to play,” Coughlin said, via NJ.com. “I would love to try to help him in this regard because I think so highly of him, but for his own good (he needs to calm down) because he is a distraction. If you watch a game, the camera is on him the whole time.”
On Tuesday, Beckham told ESPN he’s “not having fun anymore” on the football field. I wonder what is next for Beckham. Will he retire?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Big Board 5.0: Top 500 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/big-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QOkyKwKjKA
about 26 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 46 mins ago