A couple weeks ago people were talking about Ezekiel Elliott breaking Eric Dickerson’s record and Zeke held back no punches. He said he feels he could do it. Well he was asked this week and said he was not sure if he could break it.
“I don’t know,” Elliott said this week, via The Dallas Morning News.
Elliott then said media was the one that ignited the conversation with him and Eric Dickerson.
“Honestly, I never started talking about Eric Dickerson’s record, you guys did,” he said. “So you guys made that a story, but it’s honestly not something I’m very focused on. I’m focused on going out and winning ballgames, focused on getting better with the team every week.”
Elliott is not worried about records though, he wants to win.
“Honestly, what’s important is going out there and doing whatever I can to help this team win ball games and make this team a better team,” he said. “Yeah, that’s something I do want to accomplish, but it’s not a priority. What is a priority is going out and winning ball games every week.”
He is saying all the right things, and just remember this, he only needs to average 115 yards a game to break Dickerson’s record.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Ravens TE Mark Andrews has had no negative consequences when dealing with COVID-19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Justin Herbert is pulling away with Offensive Rookie of the Year nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/justin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago