A couple weeks ago people were talking about Ezekiel Elliott breaking Eric Dickerson’s record and Zeke held back no punches. He said he feels he could do it. Well he was asked this week and said he was not sure if he could break it.
“I don’t know,” Elliott said this week, via The Dallas Morning News.
Elliott then said media was the one that ignited the conversation with him and Eric Dickerson.
“Honestly, I never started talking about Eric Dickerson’s record, you guys did,” he said. “So you guys made that a story, but it’s honestly not something I’m very focused on. I’m focused on going out and winning ballgames, focused on getting better with the team every week.”
Elliott is not worried about records though, he wants to win.
“Honestly, what’s important is going out there and doing whatever I can to help this team win ball games and make this team a better team,” he said. “Yeah, that’s something I do want to accomplish, but it’s not a priority. What is a priority is going out and winning ball games every week.”
He is saying all the right things, and just remember this, he only needs to average 115 yards a game to break Dickerson’s record.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jaron Moorer, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ciGO4MzAsS
about 14 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EUHs041mSU
about 18 mins ago
- USC Football: How Malcolm Epps will make Kedon Slovis even better?? | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/malcol… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Oregon Ducks Football: Anthony Brown’s Good Spring Game | QB Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/anthon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ewOuA4vgJb
about 36 mins ago