NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Emporia State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Doing community service around campus
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother, she really molded me and shaped me into the person I am today.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Every position on the Defensive Line.
At your position, what separates you from others?
Wanting to dominate the person in front of me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Just tendencies, any weakness I can use to my advantage.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I don’t have any comparisons. but, I like the game of John Randle how he brought it every Sunday.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I’m just chill. being funny and being myself.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Being hard on myself
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am ready to go. I’m not going to tell you the same thing you heard about 100 times. If you stay ready, you don’t have to get ready.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Warren Sapp and Philly Eagles
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mom, Lebron James, and my Grandma
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
I would save it
would Rapid Answers:
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Eagles
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good twitter.com/tmz_sports/sta…
about 32 mins ago
- If you would have asked me who would win tonight I would have said the Ravens. I thought being at home would help. So far it isn’t
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Coaches Hot Seat: Three head coaches that need to be fired after Week 3 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/hot-se…
about 55 mins ago