Donte Whitner the former first round pick of the Buffalo Bills still is at home looking for a job. Today he will visit another NFC East team. According to Ian Rapoport the former Bills safety will work out for the Washington Redskins.
David Bruton suffered a concussion this week in practice so they could be looking for another player in case he cannot go. Three of the four starters in Washington are hurt in the secondary. The only player still healthy is Josh Norman.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 4, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 18 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 30 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 32 mins ago