The Dolphins may have beat the Steelers this week, but they just lost their best defender. According to their head coach Adam Gase, safety Reshad Jones is out the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury.
The Pro Bowl safety will be missed big time in the secondary. The Dolphins defense has not been the best, but Jones was having a great season.
Adam Gase confirms on conference call that Dolphins S Reshad Jones is out for the season.
— Mike Rodak (@mikerodak) October 19, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting Small Schoolers represent!!! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 2 hours ago