According to Nick Groke of the Denver Post, coach Gary Kubiak was taken via ambulance to the hospital moments after his post game conference. A team spokesperson said the coach was experiencing flu-like symptoms, calling the hospitalization precautionary.
Gary Kubiak expected to be released from Denver-area hospital today, per team official. Broncos “encouraged” with Kubiak’s medical tests.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 10, 2016
The Broncos have a short week, so according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, it’s unclear if he’ll be able to coach Thursday against San Diego.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 31 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieJIHJBZdQ
about 38 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/2ViNlvd
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/terrac… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YQJAiX7QMY
about 53 mins ago