NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
During Christmas time I volunteer some of my hours helping the Salvation Army with Toys For Tots
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I was born in the Bronx ,NY, raised in Winston Salem, NC
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom, after my dad passed away she was able to still find a way to raise both me and my sister no matter where she had to work.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played both basketball and lacrosse
Did you play any other positions in football?
I also played defensive tackle and guard
At your position, what separates you from others?
My ability to punch and hold them at line of scrimmage.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for what kinda moves the players like to do and how they do them. I look for what the linebackers like to do right before they blitz. I also look at what kinda of stunts the defensive line does the most
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Nathan Maleski and Darren Wilson
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ryan Kalil, he has a great initial punch and death grip that makes defensive lineman do whatever you want
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to R&B music to relax me so I can remember what I learned throughout the week
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Just trying to make a name for myself, as where your from a bigger school all eyes are already on you as soon as step on the field.
What is your biggest strength?
My awareness, grip strength and my lower body
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Hey my name is Brian Wells, I’m willing to work harder than ever to make a spot on your team
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Emmitt Smith, he is the reason why I love the Cowboys
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Dad, My Grandma, Emmitt Smith
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Contractors, to help my mom fix up the house she loves
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Cowboys
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago