Brent Grimes and his loud wife are always in the local media, but this time they were in the media because if they do not fix the problem the two of them could be sitting in a jail cell.
The Buccaneers cornerback owes $191,470.70 in taxes according to a report filed. Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reported the news first. Beasley took a shot at Miko and after she read it she snapped on him.
Grimes spent three successful years with the Dolphins, earning a spot on their 50th anniversary all-time team. But the Dolphins cut him in March due to declining play and the foul-mouthed behavior of his wife.
Miko Grimes created waves within the locker room for her vulgar criticism of Ryan Tannehill. She torched the Dolphins on the way out of town and the criticism continued even after she moved west up Interstate 75.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alize Ward, S, Stephen F. Austin University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/alize-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontae Keys, OT, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dontae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Curtis Anderson, DB, Western Oregon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/curtis…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bryan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:NCAA player granted a waiver to return to college after signing an NFL agent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/waiver/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago