Former NFL linebacker and current CBS analyst Bart Scott insinuated on Sunday that Roethlisberger fakes his injuries and called him a “Drama King”. Well Big Ben was not to happy about the comments.
Roethlisberger finished the game against the Dolphins after suffering a knee injury. It was later revealed that he suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee, but Scott felt at the time that Roethlisberger was faking. Well Big Ben fired back today.
“What did I do to deserve that? All I’ve ever done is keep playing and keep my mouth shut,” he said, via Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “You just have to shrug that stuff off. But I would tell him to go see John [Norwig] our trainer and check out my medical file. It’s pretty thick. You can’t make that stuff up.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Saquon Barkley destined to become the next Barry Sanders…and not in a good way nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/saquon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IYmQKPzF6r
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 2 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 2 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2FQ06ch
about 44 mins ago