NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Wide Receiver, Kick Returner, Punt Returner
Where do you play college football?
Delaware State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
This off-season I went to Norfolk Virginia for the MEAC conferences and spent time at the local boys and girls club with the youth. It was a great experience
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother is my role model, all of the obstacles she’s been through and I never heard her once make any excuses.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and a little baseball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Quarterback and Corner.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My size and my ability to move as well as I do at my size. Also my knowledge of the game, playing quarterback gave increased my football IQ.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies, how well people play in different situations. What they’re good at and what they’re not so good at.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Ryan Smith from NCCU that now plays for the Bucs.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Keenan Allen, good size, good hands, runs good routes, and can make plays with the ball in open space.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Always listen to the same 3 songs before I go out and pray.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The level of competition factor, knowing I didn’t play at the highest level and people will second guess if I will transition to the NFL.
What is your biggest strength?
My preparation, watching film, I know what the defense is going to do before they do it.
What is your biggest weakness?
Being consistent in my fundamentals, going into my third year of playing the receiver position I have to stay disciplined.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
My upside is tremendous, I’m still learning and growing and I’m a competitor, I feel like I’m always better than whoever lines up in front of me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Didn’t really have a favorite player but my favorite team is the Tampa Bay Bucs
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Tupac, Jerry Rice, and Allen Iverson
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
A nice town house somewhere, and probably a dog too.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Tampa Bay
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago