The Minnesota Vikings have been bit by the injury bug. Their starting quarterback, running back, left tackle and defensive tackle have all been badly injured.
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer did not rule out the possibility that LT Matt Kalil (hip) could be a candidate to return later on this season, per Chris Tomasson.
Kalil, 27, is a former first-round pick of the Vikings back in 2012. He’s currently playing out the 2016 season under his fifth-year option worth $11.09 million.
Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that Vikings DT Sharrif Floyd‘s knee surgery was on his meniscus and it involved trimming the ligament. Garafolo says Floyd is looking at roughly six weeks or so before he can return.
I thought the Vikings would be a team for sure that made the playoffs, but if they keep losing players they are going to need a prayer to win their division.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Pretty wild that this month we have hit 165.1k views on our YouTube Channel. Big Ups to @draftguyjimmy who is crush… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Arkansas Football Spring Game | KJ Jefferson & Malik Hornsby both impress | Quarterback Highlights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago