Adam Schefter reports that the Steelers recently worked out free agent RB Karlos Williams. The team did not immediately sign him, which is just a sign that the overweight back may still be dealing with weight problems.
The Jets worked out Williams a few days after his release from the Bills, and with his four game suspension looming for a failed PED test, it will be interesting to see what happens from here for him.
Williams will get a shot but will it be before his suspension is over? That is a huge factor so it will be interesting to see what happens.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Adult Fan Proudly Snatches Home Run Ball from Kids ift.tt/2XUYCk7
about 29 mins ago via IFTTT
- Anthony Davis Joined LeBron James for Taco Tuesday ift.tt/2JF81Hm
about 39 mins ago via IFTTT
- WNBA Suspends Riquna Williams 10 Games for Domestic Violence ift.tt/2XUWGbl
about 49 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steve Kerr Calls Out Shaq For Losing Bet From 2004 ift.tt/2O23UL4
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT
- MVP Odds: Identifying good value in the 2019 sports books ift.tt/2XVoexa
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT