Adam Schefter reports that the Steelers recently worked out free agent RB Karlos Williams. The team did not immediately sign him, which is just a sign that the overweight back may still be dealing with weight problems.
The Jets worked out Williams a few days after his release from the Bills, and with his four game suspension looming for a failed PED test, it will be interesting to see what happens from here for him.
Williams will get a shot but will it be before his suspension is over? That is a huge factor so it will be interesting to see what happens.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tguXUHkZRY
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vGR1f6vpVf
about 43 mins ago
- That was a hard run, poor 27 twitter.com/therealdre_jac…
about 50 mins ago
- The play call was predictable there. They should have handed it off to the running back to the right.
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago