The Seahawks are adding a quarterback, and the quarterback they signed is Jake Heaps. Per Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the Seahawks are signing Jake Heaps to their practice squad, giving them another live body for practice besides rookie backup Trevone Boykin.
FA QB Jake Heaps, who spent time with #Seahawks in camp, is signing to the practice squad, source said. Helps with Russell Wilson’s ankle.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 13, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 35 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 37 mins ago