Herbie Teope of the Times-Picayune reports that the Saints and C Max Unger have agreed to a three-year contract extension on Thursday.
The 30-year-old center and the team agreed to a three-year extension worth more than $21 million, a source informed of the deal told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport on Thursday. Unger is now signed through the 2019 campaign, when his current quarterback, Drew Brees, will be the ripe age of 40.
He played college football at Oregon, and was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the second round of the 2009 NFL Draft. Unger was the starting center for the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Mario Flores, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/mario-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Best Turkey Day Play Ever! When I knew Josh Allen was my QB twitter.com/mikerotolo35/s…
about 22 mins ago
- This was said! Per my source too twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 24 mins ago
- Damn..... twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Turkey Day Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/turkey… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CMlWo6kgJW
about 59 mins ago