I would never listen to a New York Jets beat reporter regarding a player that they play this week, but let’s just put this article out there for everyone to read. According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, Sammy Watkins could miss the entire season with foot discomfort. Here is the report:
Bills star wide receiver Sammy Watkins is playing with severe discomfort in his surgically repaired foot, the Daily News has learned. X-rays taken after the Bills’ season-opening loss to the Ravens on Sunday did not reveal another break, according to people familiar with the situation, but Watkins is far from out of the woods.
The feeling now is whether Watkins can manage the pain in his foot. There was a fear on Sunday night that the wideout could miss the rest of the season. Medical personnel, including renowned foot specialist Robert Anderson, have advised Watkins against a surgical remedy for the issue at this time. It’s possible, however, that Watkins could be shut down for several weeks, or possibly longer, depending on how his foot responds in the coming days.
I do not know folks, this could be bad news, but let’s just hope Manish has no clue what is going on.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dtHLAETqdD
about 26 mins ago
- Dang this girl is a beast! twitter.com/thosmajor/stat…
about 58 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago