Rams defense is suffering again. Rams defensive back T.J. McDonald was charged with driving under the influence for drugs.
Rams defensive back T.J. McDonald charged with one count of driving under the influence of drugs, a decision tied to McDonald’s arrest in May in Woodland Hills.
The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office announced its decision to file charges Friday afternoon. McDonald has an Oct. 7 arraignment in Van Nuys and, if found guilty of the misdemeanor, could face a maximum penalty of six months in county jail and a $1,000 fine, according to the LA Daily.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Order | Bills officially pick 30th in the Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/draft-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:You cannot be conservative in football, if you play conservative you will lose nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/conser…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Trey Songz arrested for fighting a police officer at Chiefs game (VIDEO) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trey-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago