Today the New England Patriots released Frank Kearse with an injury settlement. This came after he was stabbed by his girlfriend on Wednesday during a domestic dispute, according to NESN.com.
A defensive lineman released by the New England Patriots last week suffered a minor knife wound, allegedly inflicted by his girlfriend during an argument at their Mansfield apartment.
Frank Kearse, 27, was treated Wednesday at Sturdy Memorial Hospital in Attleboro, then Rhode Island Hospital in Providence for a knife wound to the upper abdomen, according to a police report filed Thursday in Attleboro District Court.
Kearse, a 6-foot, 5-inch, 310-pound lineman, was released after treatment and appeared in court with his girlfriend, 26-year-old Dominique Hooper.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing TE Nate Becker to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nate-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qHDP1m1SD3
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears legendary running back Gale Sayers has passed away at the age of 77 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/gale-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bills signed RB Antonio Williams to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IUtWx7y95T
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 50 mins ago