The New York Jets wanted to look at several players who were cut from their previous teams before they made a decision on their own players.
According to Rich Cimini of ESPN the New York Jets brought in six free agents for workouts on Friday including: TE Rory Anderson, CB Greg Ducre, G Chase Farris, LB Deiontrez Mount, OL Ian Siberman and OL Jordan Swindle.
Ducre played college football at the University of Washington. He signed with the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2014. He was also a member of the Washington Redskins, and was one of the biggest names that the Jets brought in. Deiontrez Mount is another player that has some name recognition.
Mount was drafted in the sixth round with the 177th pick of the 2015 NFL draft. He played college football for Louisville, and was drafted by the Titans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fN5EZ2PPdy
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never becam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Sams Jr, DE, Campbellsville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago