The New York Jets wanted to look at several players who were cut from their previous teams before they made a decision on their own players.
According to Rich Cimini of ESPN the New York Jets brought in six free agents for workouts on Friday including: TE Rory Anderson, CB Greg Ducre, G Chase Farris, LB Deiontrez Mount, OL Ian Siberman and OL Jordan Swindle.
Ducre played college football at the University of Washington. He signed with the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2014. He was also a member of the Washington Redskins, and was one of the biggest names that the Jets brought in. Deiontrez Mount is another player that has some name recognition.
Mount was drafted in the sixth round with the 177th pick of the 2015 NFL draft. He played college football for Louisville, and was drafted by the Titans.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 59 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro