Last night Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported that Marshawn Lynch was up in the air about a possible return to the NFL. He even went as far as saying it could happen between the 4th and 5th week.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Lynch is currently “up in the air” about returning to the NFL. The source said that Week Four or Week Five could be the hot spots for a possible unretirement.
Well last night I spoke with the agent of Marshawn Lynch and asked him if Lynch was planning on a return. His response was “Only Marshawn and God know the answer to that”.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 28 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 29 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago