Today the Detroit Lions worked out a very familiar face. According to Adam Caplan, the Lions worked out RB Joique Bell.
Bell was not the only player in town. Former Patriots draft pick Aaron Dobson was also in town.
Also working out for Lions: LBs Joplo Bartu, James-Michael Johnson, Zaviar Gooden, Jamari Lattimore.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Carolina Panthers are hosting former Minnesota Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin for a workou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Tyler, OLB, Princeton University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Preseason Musings Ahead of 2021-2022 Season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/nfl-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1mKdOU9BMP
about 32 mins ago
- Jonathan Celestin, LB, NFL Free Agent | Workout Video | Best LB available
#Panthers new LB
youtu.be/ywmboPech_Q via @YouTube
about 1 hour ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...