Hue Jackson is in his second head coaching position of his career, and he is not going to mess it up. Reporters were asking him about trading for a quarterback now that Robert Griffin III was hurt, his response was classic.
Jackson is talking about a highly criticized move when he shipped a 1st- and 2nd-round pick to Cincinnati for Carson Palmer.
“I learned a valuable lesson in that situation, but I was just having a little fun right there,” he added. “I learned that if the team has been around the guy, who has a chance to be a quarterback, you’re better off keeping the guy you have … just because there’s continuity. The guys know what to expect from that player and how heâs going to perform and what he’s going to do. That was the biggest teacher for me.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If the Cardinals do not trade Josh Rosen they did him worse than any quarterback ever in the history of football IMHO
about 22 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro