Could you imagine your child coming home and telling you his hand hurts? When you look at it his skin is being eaten like a rat is nibbling away at his skin? Well that recently happened in California when Matt Gonzales’ left hand suffered a severe wound from a flesh-eating bacteria. Many believe he caught it during football practice, from dirty equipment.
“This is why we need to keep our equipment clean, this is why people need to wash their hands.”
“Just imagine a little red dot on your finger, that was just about it.”
Within 36 hours Gonzales dreams of playing his freshman for El Diamante were over. He was diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis and the cause, according to Valley Children’s Hospital, was a Strep-a infection. It was eating away at his dominant left hand and getting into his blood.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro