Adam Caplan reports that the Eagles brought in five players workouts on Monday including QB Brad Sorensen.
Philadelphia also tried out receivers Aaron Dobson, DeAndrew White, Da’Ron Brown and Jordan Leslie.
#Eagles worked out QB Brad Sorensen along with WRs Aaron Dobson, DeAndrew White, Da’Ron Brown and Jordan Leslie yesterday.
— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 13, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Order | Bills officially pick 30th in the Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/draft-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:You cannot be conservative in football, if you play conservative you will lose… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago