Did you watch the game last night? If you didn’t Trent Dilfer talked about Colin Kaepernick saying he felt that one player should not have make this stance by himself and that he is tearing apart his team. Here is what Dilfer said, and underneath is how Colin Kaepernick responded.
-Q: Did you see Trent Dilfer’s comments about you yesterday and if you did, what did you think about them?
-KAEPERNICK: I just heard briefly about it. But I think that’s one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve heard.
The fact that you say, ‘You’re a back-up quarterback, stay in your place’… that’s an issue.
To me, you’re telling me that my position as a back-up quarterback and being quiet is more important than peoples’ lives.
I would ask him to really have a conversation with the families of people that have been murdered and see if he still feels that way.
Because I’d bet you he doesn’t. Just because he hasn’t experienced that type of oppression.
-Q: Where do you think he’s coming from on this?
-KAEPERNICK: I’m not sure. That’s something that I hope he goes home and really thinks about what he said and how it impacts not just me but how it impacts people whose lives are affected by these issues on a daily basis.
-Q: Do you welcome the criticism you’ve gotten on this if it gets people talking?
-KAEPERNICK: Yeah. Nothing’s ever been done without criticism. Every great change, every great… whether it’s revolution or evolution of things… there’s always criticism of it. And there’s always that, ‘I don’t like change’ kind of mentality.
But you have to be able to take that and say you know what in the long run they’ll see what’s going on, they’ll see what’s right, and they’ll understand.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 1 hour ago