People are so upset with Colin Kaepernick right now that they are willing to say he is a Muslim, or even call him a domestic terrorist. Well Kaepernick heard about the reports, and wanted to rectify that statement. He wanted the truth to be told.
“I have great respect for the religion, know a lot of people that are Muslim and are phenomenal people,’’ Kaepernick said. “But I think that [rumor of conversion] comes along with people’s fear of this protest, as well as Islamophobia in this country. People are terrified of them to the point where Trump wants to ban all Muslims from coming here, which is ridiculous.”
Kaepernick stated his girlfriend Nessa Diab, is a Muslim and has had an impact on his views, though he has not converted.
“The impact is just conversations that we constantly have,’’ he said. “This is an open discussion that I have with many people, not just my woman. She is Muslim, her family is Muslim, I have great respect for them. I have great respect for people’s right to believe what they want to believe. And I don’t think anybody should be prosecuted or judged based on what their beliefs are.’’
People need to leave Kaepernick alone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- I’m rooting for the Eagles tonight!
about 42 mins ago
- I don’t need that many but I’m ready for 12/2 twitter.com/mcdonalds/stat…
about 43 mins ago