Speaking on SiriusXM Fantasy, ESPN Kansas City Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher suggested Jamaal Charles might not play Week 1.
“If he plays it won’t be a lot,” Teicher added. “He certainly won’t be the starter.”
This would be a huge blow to the Chiefs, but they were able to get by without him last year starting Charcandrick West. Spencer Ware is a guy that could also help fill in for Charles. Many have backed away from Charles as a top running back because of his injuries, but when he is healthy he is super hard to contain.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2d1Bnvwowt
about 3 mins ago
- Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3DUwRLmDnN
about 24 mins ago
- Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mry6qdBd3r
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qgdvepPDty
about 35 mins ago