Larry Fitzgerald caught two touchdowns last night but according to Adam Schefter the Cardinals wide out will not retire after this season.
Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald caught his 100th touchdown Sunday night against the New England Patriots, getting off to a great star this season to add to his illustrious career.
Fitzgerald had eight catches for 81 yards and two touchdowns in the Arizona Cardinals 23-21 loss to the Patriots.
Cardinals fans can relax. Larry Fitzgerald has no plans to retire after this year, per sources. It’s why he signed an extension last month.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 12, 2016
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If the Cardinals do not trade Josh Rosen they did him worse than any quarterback ever in the history of football IMHO
about 27 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro