Today the Buffalo Bills began roster cuts. The first man that was released was veteran offensive lineman Chris Martin.
Martin has played for a number of teams including the Patriots, Texans, 49ers, Dolphins, and Bills before signing on to the Dolphins’ practice squad midseason.
10 mins ago – View on TwitterThe Buffalo Bills just released veteran offensive tackle Chris Martin.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LoOuxwV0u
about 27 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/B35w1ssd9c
about 29 mins ago
- 10 Takeaways from Week 2 of the 2020 NFL Season ift.tt/3hUEDMk
about 44 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago