Many watched the emotional interview with Josh McCown after their loss this past week, but had no clue how gutsy of a performance was played. According to defensive coordinator Ray Horton, the Browns starting quarterback Josh McCown played three quarters with a broken collarbone.
That is pretty amazing considering he took shots throughout those three quarters. McCown is a good back-up and an even better person, and I feel bad for him. I am agreeing with Ray Horton, it is too bad the Browns could not hang on to a win for his performance.
.@Browns DC Ray Horton: Said QB Josh McCown went out and played with a broken collarbone Sunday. Was disappointed they couldn’t win for him.
— Jason Gibbs (@BGSUGibbs) September 23, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BMZ3z5If1I
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Blake Dever, QB, University of North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/blake-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dalvin Cook Injury Update, Will Cook be ready for Week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/dalvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Drew Brees Injury Update, Should you be worried about Kamara’s production with him out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, Ertz to return in week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/zach-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago