Brandon Marshall has a new teammate in New York and he wants to help him. According to an interview with Rich Cimini of ESPN, Brandon Marshall plans to assist with the mentoring of Austin Seferian-Jenkins.
“We’ve been talking for a while. He’s a great talent,” Marshall said Tuesday, via ESPN’s Rich Cimini. “When I heard [Monday] we claimed him, I was like, ‘This is God-sent.’ If he needs me, I’m there. I’ve already connected him with the right people in the city if he needs them.
“Guys need second chances,” Marshall added. “When you make a mistake, it doesn’t mean you are a bad person. You need people to believe in you, and sometimes a fresh start is a good start.”
Marshall even admitted he had problems in the past.
“I would say this: We don’t know if those are his issues,” Marshall said. “I had a DUI before. And you live and you learn. There are a lot of people that make terrible decisions, but it doesn’t make them terrible people.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4LkWexEtu0
about 54 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/32GiOfl
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago