The San Diego Chargers and Joey Bosa have not talked with one another since last month, and now the two parties may be ready to divorce. According to Jason Cole of the Bleacher Report, Joey Bosa feels there is an irreparable damage, between him and the Bolts.
- (of an injury or loss) impossible to rectify or repair.
Bosa feels that there is irreparable damage that has been done over the relationship between the team and him. All in all Bosa is feeling very angry about the situation, and we will see how it resolves itself in the coming weeks. What do you think happens? Will Bosa end up re-entering the 2017 NFL Draft?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago