Texans cornerback Charles James says he’s coming out with a clothing line that will be in the team’s store at NRG Stadium, according to the Houston Chronicle. If you watched Hard Knocks you know the former Charleston Southern cornerback is all about his socks. Well he has now opened up his own clothing line and he will be selling his products at the Stadium’s team store.
“I’m selling socks and hats, and I hope everybody likes them,” James said. “It’s going to be in the Texans’ store at the start of the season.”
“Yeah, I definitely sold some socks because of ‘Hard Knocks’ – socks make me happy,” he said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/x1CEztjHC2
about 56 mins ago
- Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7NZob5AudU
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 2 hours ago