Jason Cole of Bleacher Report is reporting that Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain returning to the team is almost impossible, stating the linebacker is addicted to codeine.
“The unfortunate story with linebacker Rolando McClain, who is currently on a 10-game suspension from the NFL, is that he’s abusing a codeine-based drug called ‘purple drank.’ What it basically is is a combination of Sprite and codeine, or cough syrup, in this case, that leaves it with a purple color.
“It also is ingested constantly, and victims of using this often gain lots and lots of weight. That’s exactly what is happening in McClain’s case, where he’s gained approximately 40 pounds, according to those two sources, and he is incredibly out of shape at this time.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qzfM0Nbos9
about 1 hour ago
- Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Former Heisman Winning QB Robert Griffin lll cut by Ravens nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5SwaO5c63Q
about 14 hours ago