Denver is a place that every kicker dreams of playing because the altitude, the ball travels farther. Justin Tucker was talking on NFL Network and believes he can hit an 80 plus yarder if he was in Denver on a good day.
“We think about these things really specifically,” Tucker said. “If conditions are prime, like last season we opened up in Denver, the weather was warm, the field was nice, and you’re up at altitude so the ball just carries. In pregame I think I hit the crossbar from 85, so if the situation is just prime, then maybe 84 and a half yards.”
That is insane, I would be impressed if he attempted to hit more than a 70 yarder.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 9 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 19 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro