The New England Patriots have been very healthy so far, but the suspension with Tom Brady still stings for the Patriots players. They have been fairly healthy up to this point, but according to Pro Football Talk, they could be without two of their key players for quite some time.
Running back Dion Lewis reportedly needs another surgery on his knee and Jim McBride of the Boston Globe reports that right tackle Sebastian Vollmer is likely headed to injured reserve. Vollmer is currently on the physically unable to perform list with an undisclosed injury.
The Patriots losing Vollmer is huge. They will need Marcus Cannon to step up now. The injury to Dion Lewis means that LaGarrette Blount could end up making the roster after all.
Jim McBride reports that Patriots’ second-year G Shaq Mason suffered a broken hand and his timetable of recovery remains uncertain at this time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You can receive a free stock by signing up. Right now the stock market is soaring. Get in and stay in, it will co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight Podcast: Talking QB’s in the transfer portal and 2 recently committed quarterbacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Martin Foray, DB, St. Francis University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/martin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 14, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:Terry Fontenot is the frontrunner for the Falcons GM position nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/terry-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RWkevfAV4p
about 8 hours ago