This morning we learned from the New York Daily News, that the New York Giants kicker Josh Brown has reportedly put his hands on his ex wife 20 times since 2009. This is a problem for me, because he is still on a roster.
Josh Brown’s ex-wife told police on the day of his 2015 arrest that the Giants kicker had been physically violent with her over 20 times and that she had previously had a protection order against him, and that the violence began when she was pregnant with their daughter back in 2009, according to an incident report obtained by the Daily News.
We have seen similar situations with both Ray Rice and Greg Hardy, but both are not in the NFL. Ray McDonald is another player who has issues with domestic violence, that is not in the league.
While all the others were reportedly charged for the incidents, Josh Brown’s ex wife called the police multiple times, but they failed to ever charge him. Brown should have been charged, but by the sounds of it he is getting a pass. He was given a lousy one game suspension for the incident. Is this not a problem here folks? I could see one or two times and not getting arrested, maybe the benefit of doubt as a law enforcement officer especially if there are no signs of distress, but 20? Really…..
I want to know what you think? Is Josh Brown getting a pass because he is white? Let’s open up the conversation, post what you think in the comments section below.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago