According to Liz Mullen the NFLPA has lowered the default fee on a contract from 3% to 1.5 percent.
The Maximum percent will remain at 3% but this is crazy. Especially when the NBA has a 4 percent max and MLB has anywhere from 5 to 10 percent max.
NFLPA to send out new SRAs to agents with 1.5% as default fee. Maximum fee will remain at 3%.
Your gonna see a lot of agents dropping out of the industry.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 23 mins ago
- Hey @JoshAllenQB what you think? Pretty cool ice sculpture? https://t.co/8eu4vjzldz
about 47 mins ago
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 50 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 51 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago